Renew 360, A Laser Package for Skin Rejuvenation
- Our Skin Rejuvenation Expert, Dr Ghohestani, is a fully trained dermatologist with a Master and PhD in skin biology and cosmetology, and former chief of Dermatology at UT San Antonio. For more info on Dr Ghohestani, please click. At TXID San Antonio Laser Clinic, we utilize the state-of-the art laser technology If interested in Renew 360, please click here or email to email@example.com to receive a coupon.
|Renew 360 rejuvenate skin in 60 days|
Treatment areasSpecially designed for the delicate skin on the face, neck and chest, Renew 360 tightens loose skin around your eyes, jowl, and neck. Renew360 treats all of these areas:
- Under the Eyes
- Fine lines around the lips
- Around the Mouth
(4 technologies, 3 sessions in 60 days):
- Tightens the skin
- Evens out the skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of tiny blood vessels
- Induces new collagen formation
- Reduces the size of skin pores
- Improves skin texture
How does Renew 360 rejuvenate your skin?
- Microdermoabrasion: A titanium tip removes the superficial layer of the skin and provides a mechanical exfoliation. Microdermabrasion opens up the door in order to maximize the laser light penetration.
- AFT (Advanced Fluorescent Technology): AFT is an upgraded form of IPL (Intense Pulsed Light). This innovative technology delivers pulses of light to skin and target the dark pigmented spots and blood vessels. AFT evens out your skin color and stimulate new collagen formation.
- Accent Elite: Accent Elite is a new technology that delivers radiofrequency energy to facilitate dermal remodeling for skin tightening. Accent Elite firms up your loose skin so you can regain a contoured appearance.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing: Fractional CO2 laser creates hundreds of microholes on the surface of your skin thereby stimulates new collagen formation deep inside the dermis, and renew the superficial epidermal layer of your skin. Fractional Co2 laser is the latest Co2 technology with significant less downtime and side effects.
What is the difference between Renew 3×60 and Fraxel or Dot Therapy Laser?
You may call us at 210-698-6777 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about Renew 360 or Skin Rejuvenation.